Saturday, February 8, 2014

Introduction


Chances are, if you're here, you most likely already know me. Either from the real world, from my old blog, Darth Pickles, or somewhere else on the great big world wide web. If not- greetings! I'm Aarika, the gal behind Aarikatures. You can learn more about me and what I do here

Aarikatures is a lifestyle blog about my illustrations, my everyday life, my family, my hobbies, my personal style, and what inspires me. Aarikatures is very much a work in progress- bear with me! On my list of goals is opening my own shop, posting some fun tutorials (and maybe a giveaway or two!), and most importantly, reconnecting with and meeting fellow bloggers. 

I hope you'll stick around! I hope you'll say hi, or let me know what you'd be most interested in seeing on Aarikatures. Leave me a comment, or send me an email (aarikawebb@gmail.com). Have a great weekend folks! 

No comments:

Post a Comment