Sunday, February 9, 2014

threads // the best boho dress



























dress, sweater, & boots // thrifted
jewelery // gifts & handmade

I'm dying for spring. It's pretty frigid around these parts so I've been wearing a lot of skirts and dresses with layers and layers of leggings, sweaters, socks, jackets, and so on. I picked this dress up at Goodwill last week and I really couldn't wait to wear it. It's going to be so perfect for the hot summer days! As much as I detest being sweaty, I'm actually really stoked for summer weather just to be able to wear this dress without the umpteen layers with it!

I wish I'd gotten a close-up of my boots- they're my favorite. A couple years ago, everyone was wearing these grungey vintage boots from Urban Outfitters and I wanted a pair so, so bad. However, I really couldn't bring myself to pay what UO was asking for them. I must have done something to please the thrift gods because I found these babies at Goodwill- and they're legit vintage. They were even just one size too big for me, so they're perfect for wearing with thick socks. 

Hope you're all having an excellent day! 

3 comments:

  1. I love your style :) wish I could pull it off as well as you do

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! I love your big bun and hair and it's just so drawable and cute :)

    ReplyDelete