Tuesday, February 11, 2014

wishlist // frigid 'round these parts

Brr! Someday I might have to dedicate an entire closet in my house to sweaters. I can't get enough. It's pretty cold here in my neck of the woods currently. I can't get enough of warm layers, toasty socks, and hot cups of tea! Here's a few things my chilly little heart is currently longing for.
































patchwork knitwear coat - Katwise // vintage Ecuadorian poncho - AllyHoot Vintage // Ainsley slouch hat - NoliePolieOlies // infinity circle scarf - JustDawnelle // vintage double breasted coat - Sally Jane Vintage // vintage Doc Martens - The Vintage Bulldog // recycled sweater coat - Christie's Hippy Closet // fingerless gloves - MarryG Knit Crochet 

Stay warm folks!

 

1 comment:

  1. Yay! Found your new blog :-) Gah, love everything here. I'm pretty much immediately drawn to anything that has a ton of color on it so all these pieces are right up my alley. Now only if money grew on trees.

    ReplyDelete